积分24008
回帖0
精华
在线时间 小时
最后登录1970-1-1
注册时间2005-11-24
|
楼主 |
发表于 2013-3-15 22:13
|
显示全部楼层
I want to rent a car. (hire a car) 我想租辆车
How many people do you have? 你们一共几个人
Seven. 七个
Then you need a off-road van. 那你们需要一辆面包车
How much is that from Kathmandu to Pokhara? 从加都到博卡拉多少钱?
15$ each. 15美金一个人。
It’s a little expensive, can you give us lower price? 有点贵,能便宜一点吗?
This is a very nice and spacious Toyota Van and you can put all your luggage in it. 这个丰田面包车很好很宽敞,你们所有的行李都可以放进去。
Yes, but the market price is 12$ each. 市场价是12美金一个人。
No, not possible, 15$ is the lowest price, you need 500 Rupees for the local bus and that’s slow and dirty and crowded. 不可能,15美金是最低价了,坐本地巴士你都要500卢比呢,而且本地巴士又脏又挤又慢。
How long will it take to get us to Pokhara? 到博卡拉要多长时间?
Six hours, local bus will take you at least 8 hours,not including the traffic jam. 6小时,坐本地巴士要至少8小时, 还不包括塞车。
Can we stop by Gorkha on the way? 那我们中途能在Gorkha停留一下吗?
How long you wanna stay in Gorkha? 你们打算停多久?
Two hours. 两小时
OK, I can wait for you. 那行,我可以等你们。
OK, then come to pick us up at 7 sharp tomorrow morning in this lobby, don’t be late, ok? 好,明天早上7点整到宾馆大堂接我们,不要迟到,好吗?
Sure, see you tomorrow. 当然, 明天见!
(五)请背夫和导游
在尼泊尔徒步找向导和背夫最好通过有资质的旅行社找有导游证的向导或是有来历的背夫。这样出了问题能有说理的地儿。但旅行社会从背夫费中抽取部分佣金。一切谈妥后最好立字为据。
在尼泊尔特别是大山之中碰到的人大多英文不好,所以交流从简,切忌用长句,吃力不讨好容易造成误会
We’re looking for some porters. 我们想找几个背夫。
Do you need a guide? 你们要导游吗?
No, just porters. 不,只要背夫。(导游会英文可以介绍大山,背夫只负责背,会简单的词汇;所以价格也相差两三倍。)
Where are you going? 你们要去哪儿?
ABC.
What’s your route?你们的路线是什么?
Do you have a map? 你有地图吗?
Yes.
From here---Khare up to ABC and come back to Chomrong, then go to Poon Hill through Tadapani, then back through this route to Nayapul.从这儿--Khare直上ABC, 然后从ABC回到Chomrong, 再经Tadapani到Poon Hill, 后回到这条线走到Nayapul.
Then you need at least 10 days. 那你们需要至少10天。
We decide how many days we need. How much is a porter for one day? 我们决定我们需要多少天。一个背夫多少钱一天?
15 US dollars. 15美金。
No, that’s too expensive, what’s the lowest price? 那太贵了, 最低什么价?
How many porters do you need? 你们要几个?
We have seven people, I guess 3 or 4. 我们一共7个人,要3到4个。
At least 4. 至少要4个。
Ok, 4, how much is that. 行,那就4个,多少钱?
14 US dollars. 14美金。
No, this is the deal, we give each of them 12 US dollars for each day not including (exclude) the tips. But we’ll decide how many days we need, which guest house we’ll stay and what food we gonna eat.不行,这样,我们每天给每个背夫12美金还不包括最后的小费。但是我们自己决定我们需要的天数,自己决定住哪家客栈,吃什么。
Will you take care of what they eat? 你们管他们的伙食?
No, they take care of their own food and accommodation by themselves. OK? 他们自己解决吃住,如何?
OK, anything else?还有什么?
Some of us walk really fast, but some of us walk more slowly, can you ask the porters to keep the same pace with us, neither too fast nor too slow, ok?我们队有的人走的快,有的走得慢,你能让背夫和我们保持一致的步调,不要太快也不要太慢,好吗?
No problem, how you gonna pay? 没问题,你们怎么付款?
We pay 10% in advance, and pay the rest to them directly after the whole trip.我们可以先预付10%, 剩下的整个旅程结束后直接给他们。
OK.
Thank you.
(六)山里住店
Hi, Do you have rooms available? 你们有空房吗?
How many rooms do you need? 你们要几间?
We have three men and four ladies, so three double and one single. 我们有三个男的,四个女的。所以要三个双人房,一个单人房。
We only have two double rooms, one 4-bed room, is that ok? 我们只有两个双人房和一间四张床的房了,可以吗?
How much is the room? 房价多少?
200 Rupees for the double and 300 for the big one. 双人房一间200卢比,四人房300卢比。
No, that’s too expensive, we saw many guest houses much cheaper than this. 50 for each room and we eat here, is that ok? 那太贵了,我们看见很多便宜得多的客栈。50卢比一间房,我们在这儿吃饭,怎样?
Everyone eat here? 所有人都在这儿吃吗?
Yes, everyone eat here, but do you have hot bath? 是的,所有人都在你这儿吃,但你们这儿可以洗热水澡吗?
Yes, but that’s 150 Rupees for each person. 可以,但要150卢比一个人。
Is that really stable and hot water? 是真正稳定的热水吗?
Yes, we use gas. 是的,我们烧天然气的。
Can I try it? 我可以试一下吗?
Sure. 当然
Ok then, 50 for each room, 150 each for the hot bath and battery charge for free, ok? 那行,50一间房,三间150,然后洗澡一人150,电池充电免费好吗?
Haha, ok ok then. 哈哈,那好吧
|
|